[Ansteorra-announce] Waterbearing at AAA

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Tue May 18 16:28:38 PDT 2004

Unto the mighty populace of Ansteorra does Lady Genevieve del Gamba, Kingdom Waterbearer, send greetings!

    Ansteorra, I need your help!  As you know, we will be celebrating our twenty-fifth anniversary in July.  We will have lots of activities going on in the hot Ansteorran summer.  I am asking a boon of each group in our fair kingdom.  I would like to ask that each group donate a few items for waterbearing.  If each group donates at least one item, our waterbearing needs will be covered!

Please bring:
1 water cooler (labeled in permanent marker the name of the group, including the lid)
And at least one of the following:
1 container gatorade (any flavor not red or clear)
1 bag of oranges
1 gallon jar of pickles
1 melon (watermelon, cantelope, honeydew)

Please contact your seneschals soon.  This is not a heavy financial burden for your groups. With 46 active groups, one item per group can satisfy our needs!  Whatever you can bring will greatly help.  Please contact me at ladydds at centex.net to let me know what your group will bring so I can budget accordingly.

Thank you,

Genevieve del Gamba