[Ansteorra-announce] Chirurgeon Supplies needed for AAA

Medicfem at aol.com Medicfem at aol.com
Wed May 19 12:49:29 PDT 2004

Greetings From Lady Caley of Lancashire - Chirurgeon Supply Coordinator for
AAA

The Ansteorran Argent Anniversary is just around the corner. The Ansteorran
Chirurgeon supply coffers are a little low and are need of replenishing.   In
preparation for one of the largest events in our history, we must request for
some basic first aid supplies. I ask this day for support from this most
wonderful kingdom for your friends and volunteers of the chiurgeonate. Items we are
short on are items you find in your medicine cabinets at home. All donations
can be dropped off at the chirurgeon's point at AAA and Steppes Warlord.

Items were are asking for are clean, unused:

Band-Aids (of different sizes)
Gauze
Ace Wraps
Cold packs
Vet wrap
medical tapes

I ask for no over the counter medicines or used surplus, or yellowed gauze,
only supplies you would use on your own family, the family of Ansteorra. We
offer the best first aid assistance in the known world being a part of this
kingdom. Let us continue to offer this kind of assistance here at our anniversary.

In Service,

Lady Caley of Lancashire