[Ansteorra-announce] Laurel's Prize Tourney artisan registrations requested

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 18:19:04 PDT 2004

Greetings Ansteorra,
The Laurel's Prize Tourney event website is now online at:
http://www.clancircle.com/lpt/

Please join us as the Canton of Westgate is please to host this *Celebration of Art* in Ansteorra.
Laurel's Prize Tourney is not an art competition; but an opportunity for artisans to display their
work and have Laurels and other artisans view the arts, discuss artistic problems, critique the
pieces, consider sources and resources; and have a great day surrounded by fabulous inspiration.

This year, we are also working with the Kingdom Bard, Antonia Santiago da Lagos, and the Laurels,
to coordinate a Performance workshop, so those artisans of a more vocal persuasion, may have the
chance to show their skills as well.

As tables and table spaces are limited, I strongly encourage artisans to pre-register on our
webpage to secure space.

I look forward to seeing the treasures of Ansteorra,
Hillary Greenslade, <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
Autocrat - Laurel's Prize Tourney