[Ansteorra-announce] Warlord XXXI - Longship Breakfast

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 18:26:32 PDT 2004

Thanks to the kindness of the Baron and Baronnes of the Steppes, the
Ansteorran Longship Company will once again be serving breakfast at Warlord
on Saturday and Sunday mornings.  We will be preparing our world famous
omelets, with lots of free abuse from the cooks, along with coffee, orange
juice, hot water for your tea, and usually some types of doughnuts. We
provide the plates and forks, and even cups (all throw away plastic stuff).
So just bring your appetite. Well, and money, too.

Requested donation is $5.00, but larger amounts are always welcome.

We will be near the mens side of the showers this year, we really don't want
all our profits (and some of our stuff) to wash away again. There will be a
sign near the front door of the kitchen.

Serving hours are from wake-up call (7:30) until about 11:00 or so,
depending on customer presence.