[Ansteorra-announce] Ansteorran Argent Anniversary

Lisa Duke arabella at elfsea.net
Sun May 23 08:27:31 PDT 2004

To Our Ansteorran Brother and Sisters,

For 25 Years we have worked together, sweat together, played together, eaten
together, hit each other and relaxed together.  And we have definitely
celebrated together.  We've celebrated Kings & Queens, Princesses &
Princesses, triumphs & tribulations, weddings, births and deaths.

In July we will culminate all of our past, celebrate the past 25 years and
herald in the next quarter century of our history yet to come in true
Ansteorra fashion.  We will create heroes in Chivalric, Rapier, Archery,
Equestrian, Knife Axe and Spear, Arts and Sciences, Bardic, and Youth Boffer
and a New King's Champion.  There will A&S classes, full service heraldic
consultation tables, children's activities, and more merchants then ever
before. Which of the activities will you choose to participate, which ones
to watch, which ones to volunteer?

Then we'll celebrate the Reign of Their Royal Majesties Miguel and Conal as
we welcome the Coronation of Stellar Highnesses Alaric and Sibri.

We'll feast, socialize and get ready for the evening festivities.

We have heard stories from individuals who have traveled to our Stellar
Kingdom for an event 5 years ago.  Our Kingdom was 20-years-old then.  They
said they saw bright lights in the heavens above the land of our fair
Kingdom.  We put fireworks in the heavens to rival the light of our SABLE
STAR

That event set the example for the Known World.  Did not we read, recently,
there were fireworks at Pennsic last year?

We, Ansteorran's began the legacy.  Other Kingdoms want those same lights at
their events.  We, Ansteorran's, a Kingdom of HEROS will continue the
legacy.

Oh! Ansteorran brothers and sisters, we have become strong.  Did not we hear
recently our membership numbers are more than 1800.  What about all those
who are not yet members?  Can you imagine the fun we will have while
celebrating with our Ansteorran brothers and sisters from all around the
kingdom?

This up coming event is an example of what Ansteorran Heroes can do.  Come
together, work together, so everyone can celebrate together.

Ansteorran Argent Anniversary - Thursday, July 8 through Sunday, July 11,
2004

In Faithful Service to Kingdom
Master Richard Fairbourne, Steward Ansteorran Argent Anniversary
Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute, Co-steward