[Ansteorra-announce] Pictures for Guardian of the Gauntlet

Gerald Norris jerryn at houston.rr.com
Sun May 23 20:49:26 PDT 2004

I have uploaded pictures from Guardian of the Gauntlet to my Yahoo photo
site (photos.yahoo.com/glnorris2001).  My thanks to Lady Clara for helping
take some of the photographs of the fighting.  Vivat the new guardian, Don
Brendan McEwan.  And vivat the new Gaurdian of the Glove, M'lady Alexandria
(sometimes called "Kingslayer" by incautious heralds).

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate
Kingdom Ansteorra