[Ansteorra-announce] NO Longship Breakfast at Warlord XXXI

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 08:03:55 PDT 2004

With regret, the Ansteorran Longship Company must inform those who will be
attending Steppes Warlord that due to unforseen circumstances we will not be
able to serve breakfast at this Warlord.

While we looked forward to the fun we usually have at Warlord, we just
cannot pull everything together that is necessary for our breakfast, this
time.

Again, I am sorry for this late and unfortunate situation.

Ivarr Runamagi
Ansteorran Longship Company