[Ansteorra-announce] to the Chirurgeonate & WBs of the Kingdom

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue May 25 08:03:52 PDT 2004

Guten Tag,
Did you know we have all this band width avaible to us?

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/chirurgeon/ & http://www.chirurgeon.net/ which are the admin pages (and are the same pages, just two different addresses which should change sometime in the future) & the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra/ yahoo group for our kingdom & the http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AnsteorraWB/ for our WBs & our WB web page www.waterbearers.net, ( as if all this is not enough) we have an Ansteorran Chirurgeonate list on the kingdom sever http://www.ansteorra.org/mailman/listinfo/ansteorra-chirurgeon. It is sad that the KC did not even know of this last one until today. But heck all my deputies did. MMM makes me wonder what was being discussed behind my back!

I would like to figure out which we should use and make our main mode for internet discussions & announcements. I would like to see us make sure that we are using what is avaible to us as efficently as we can and make all of our lives easier. We need to get as many chirurgeons & WBS on at least one list/group so we can be effect in our use of the inter net. I am sure that many in the chirurgeonate & wb guilds do not even know what is out there.

In Service always, to the
Chirurgeonate, Kingdom, & the Dream,

Herr Arkell vom Cophus
Kingdom Chirurgeon