[Ansteorra-announce] Bryn Gwlad Champions

Thomas gemartt at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 2 10:31:29 PST 2004

Over 100 Letters of Intent were received for Bryn Gwlad's 25th year
celebration.
The following champions were chosen from among our victors for the day:

Chivalric Champions - Earl Daffydd Whittacer & Sir Anton Cwith
Rapier Champion - Lord Thomas O'Toole
Archery Champion - Fergus D'Onray
Equestrian Champion - Lord Kimbel Ross
Bardic Champion - Sir Pendaran Glamorgan

Our other victors included:

Sir Gideon MacLeod (Chivalric & Equestrian)
Lord Alessandro Andretti (Rapier)
Don Tivar Moondragon (Rapier)
Don Avery Shaw (Rapier)
Lord Ricardo the Wanderer (Archery)
Wanda the Enforcer (Archery)
Sir Kenneth MacQuarrie of Tobermory (Bardic)
Lord Padric O'Mullan (Bardic)

I salute them, and all heroic hearts who honored Bryn Gwlad with their best
efforts!

       Myself as Witness,

             Thomas

.