[Ansteorra-announce] Photos

Erik-RR elanghans at houston.rr.com
Wed Nov 3 20:45:29 PST 2004

I am seeking some great, high quality, wow photos of the SCA, preferably
Ansteorra.  Why?  I am trying to finalize press releases for use by
groups as well as some new member material.

I have some War Shots already so unless they are fabulous don't need any
more of these.

I am looking for pictures of people in the Fancy Outfits, Equestrians in
full splendor, A&S, Dance, and rapier where the people are in action and
in nice garb and helms (if possible).

So if you have a high quality photo that may fit the bill, please email
me.

Modius