[Ansteorra-announce] Feast canceled at Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel

Sue Delk ladydds at centex.net
Tue Nov 16 07:38:43 PST 2004

Greetings all,

    Due to the overwhelming LACK of interest in feast at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel, the DFT populace has decided to cancel the feast at this time.
    **The event is NOT canceled!!**  We at DFT want all of our friends to join us in celebrating the Yule Season!  The site fee will remain the same, and everyone is invited to bring a pot-luck dish to share with others in this joyous season!
    This will also allow you to have more money for our RAFFLE!!  Bring your items to donate for our raffle.  Great prizes for all!!
    For those of you who have sent a check and reservation for the feast, they will be returned to you.  Thank you!

    For any other questions, feel free to contact me at ladydds at centex.net. Thank you!!

In service,

Lady Genevieve del Gamba
Autocrat