[Ansteorra-announce] Children's A&S Champion at Stargate Yule

HL Isabeau Quiquandon isabeauq at ev1.net
Tue Nov 16 18:07:17 PST 2004

It has come to our attention that we forgot to include in our announcement a very important baronial championship to be chosen at Stargate's Yule on December 11, 2004 -- that of Children's A&S.

The guidelines are as follows:
-- Maximum age is 16
-- One item
-- Documentation is not required but would enhance your chances of winning should there be a tie.

We wish you good luck.

EVENT STEWARDS:
Master Ihon Vinson macFergus       HL Isabeau Quiquadon
John Hirling                                   Terri Hirling
jhirling at houston.rr.com                  terri_hirling at ev1.net
713.896.0026                                713.896.0026