[Ansteorra-announce] Stargate Artisan Competition

Tom & Kim Smith smithfamily at paxway.com
Sat Oct 23 10:28:00 PDT 2004

Good Gentles All,

The Season of Yule is fast approaching, and that means that the Barony of the Stargate will soon be choosing a new Baronial Artisan.  I invite all the artisans and scholars of Ansteorra to come and compete for this honor at the Stargate Yule Revel, to be held Saturday, December 11.

In keeping with tradition, this will be a body of work competition, with one item selected for judging.  Documentation is required.  If you wish to compete, please send a letter (or e-mail) of intent describing what items you intend to enter and any special requirements for your display.  This will ensure that we have the facilites ready for you, and competent judges on hand for each kind of art on display.

Regards,
Thomas atte Woode

Thomas Smith
2926 Carrizo Springs Ct.