[Ansteorra-announce] 3 Kings

benliz benliz at ev1.net
Fri Oct 29 00:30:15 PDT 2004

We, Henry, by the grace of God, King of England, Duke of Normandy and
Aquitaine, Count of Anjou, to all his liegemen, English, Norman, Welsh,
Scots and Irish, to all nations subject to his sway, to allies and
friends, and to Ansteorreans all, send greetings.

Howsoever this missive comes to you, know ye we call upon you for the
cause of defending the realm against enemies foreign and domestic, to
unite with us upon the field of honor to combat our foes the 13th day of
November, AS XXXIX (2004 by the Common Reckoning) in the Shire of Rosenfeld.

Our general call-to-arms requests the presence of heroes skilled in
chivalric, rapier, archery, equestrian, A&S, service and the bardic
arts.  War points will be awarded in each of those competitive pursuits.

Heed our call for heroes.  Come, stand tall with Henry at Rosenfeld.
Written for   H E N R Y  II,   R E X
by the hand of Simonn of Amber Isle