[Ansteorra-announce] December Black Star

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 18:46:23 PDT 2004

Greetings everyone...

All materials for the December Black Star need to be in my hands by Monday
the 1st of November. There's not going to be much room for items to be late
this month as both mundane work and family things will be consuming a lot of
my time. So, if you think you may be delayed, please contact me as soon as
possible so I can make space arrangements.
Also, due to the way the 20th falls, and a wedding out of state I will be
attending, the Black Star will not go into the mail until the 23rd.

Thanks
~Alex