[Ansteorra-announce] Blackfox Awards

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 27 19:04:06 PDT 2004

Greetings Everyone...

I have just received a communication from the Society Chronicler on the
winners of this year's Blackfox Awards.

I want to thank all of Ansteorra's Chroniclers for the work they do, and
their efforts for the betterment of their groups, and the Kingdom.

It is my pleasure to announce that H.L. Isaac Bane from the Barony of
Wiesenfeuer has won the A.S. 38 Blackfox Award for best Color artwork in a
newsletter. Join me in congratulating him on being awarded his second
Blackfox Award.

The full missive from the Society Chronicler will be available for viewing
on sca.org soon.

In Service,
~Alex Ravenshaw
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra