[Ansteorra-announce] Stepping Down as Coastal Region - Region Chirurgeon

Cindy Mills cymills at scabrewer.com
Fri Sep 3 09:03:06 PDT 2004

Ansteorra,

It is with a heavy heart that I need to announce my
stepping down as Coastal Regional Chirurgeon.  It has
been a pleasure serving as Regional for the past 3
years.  With the help of the Coastal Chirurgeon
Journeyman, we have built a strong guild with many years
of First Aid and CPR experience.  I am confident that the
guild will only get stronger over time.

If you would like to apply for this Regional position,
please send a letter of intent along with a copy of your
membership, drivers license and first aid/CPR
certification cards to myself and our Kingdom Chirurgeon,
Lord Arkell vom Cophus.

Lord Arkell and myself would like to fill the position by
November 1st if possible.  If you have any questions
about the responsibilities of this office, please do not
hesitate to call myself or Lord Arkell.

Lady Cynthia
Coastal Regional

Cynthia Mills