[Ansteorra-announce] October Black Star... Sorry this is late...

Alexander Ravenshaw alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 6 20:20:03 PDT 2004

~Everyone...

I'm sorry this is going out so late, but I have underestimated the scope of
the remodeling project I have begun on my home. I'm sitting here in my
studio with the computer plugged into an extension cord, and typing by a
drop light hanging from the ceiling. I'm trying to get a little caught up on
email as I can, so if you don't hear from me in a timely manor, give me a
few more days as I try to unbury myself.
Now then, if you have anything that needs to be in the October Black Star,
but haven't sent it in, I need it ASAP. Please let me know as soon as you
can so I can make the proper preparations. In the interim, if you need an
answer, or have a question you need to ask of me, please call me. The phone
seems to be the one thing working at the moment.

Thanks
~Alex