[Ansteorra-announce] Lost & found

Ld Byron chance at camalott.com
Mon Sep 6 20:03:45 PDT 2004

These items were turned in to me, Lord Yves de Byron - Mendersham at the close of Gothic Wars XIV.
           Gothic War - Lost - Turned in to me.

01.  Coffee pot - Starbucks instructions? You left it in the main pavilion.

02.  3 Mugs

03.  Half gauntlet with glove

04.  Tunic? (Dress)

05.  Combat crossbow bolt - Uther Blackthrone instructions?

06.  Child tunic

07.  Necklace

08.  Bracelet

09.  Watch

10.  Hair Bret

11.  3 gloves none match - 2 rights - 1 left

12.  Small pouch?

13.  Place mat

14.  Sept. Blackstar - David J. Kirk - instructions?

15.  Safety glasses, and sport glasses

16.  Camel pack

17.  Brooch - very pretty

18.  Sport glasses

19.  Thermos

Note: When leaving site - You could have dropped your trash in the trashcans on your right as you left. Could have saved the clean up crew some time, and more than 1 trip.

Thank you all - who came out and played.

 Byron - Western Region Thrown Weapons Marshal

            Keeper of the Found