[Ansteorra-announce] Barony of Elfsea will be searching for its next Equestrian Champion

Ken Cooke ken.cooke at comcast.net
Mon Sep 20 09:28:01 PDT 2004

The Barony of Elfsea will be searching for its next Equestrian Champion
- but lo' this will not be an easy task!
A course of daring, courage and skill! The course will consist of heads,
reeds, rings, spear throw, pig sticking, a water trap (ohhhh-ahhhh) and
the dreaded cup carry. But wait, there is more! We will see who can
handle their steed, themselves and another person? That's right, the
ribbon race will be ran, who do you trust enough to be your partner?
The course will be laid out once at site and a sign posted to the
pattern. Due the grounds at Canton we can't give a definite set layout
just yet. We'll have it posted up at site ASAP once there.
Among the wonderful prizes offered for the Equestrian Champion there
will be barding, custom made to fit your horse (body only, not for the
head).
Lady Allessandra di Giovanni, Elfsea Defender Equestrian Marshall