[Ansteorra-announce] A&S at Crown

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 28 06:47:08 PDT 2004

Greetings to the Artisans of Ansteorra,

I am certain that many of you are planning to travel to the Shire of
Trelac this coming weekend to witness the tournament which will decide the
next King and Queen of this great Kingdom. I would encourage
you to bring your art and science works with you to display in an
informal competition. The format is open, no theme, documentation is
encouraged but not required. If you have any questions about the
competition or if you are a Laurel or Iris that wishes to volunteer
your time to judge, please contact me at pippermint at sbcglobal.net.

Bring your best pieces, and let's add to the grandeur and
splendor of the day with the work of our talented artisans.

In service,
Oriana Francesca
Baroness of Bonwicke

Crown Tournament - October 1-3, 2004
San Angelo O.C. Fisher State Park - Bald Eagle Creek
Grape Creek, Texas (just north of San Angelo)
See September Black Star for directions.