[Ansteorra-announce] RE: Rapier fighters neeced to invade the Western Region

Travi s Walker twalker4 at hot.rr.com
Wed Aug 3 11:46:26 PDT 2005

Good Don Valentyn:

A mercernary would be a person who takes payment for fighting for a
group they are not otherwise attached to.  I, on the other hand, have
come to the aid of my homeland in helping them defend the Ansteorran
Western Region from invaders that may not have the Queen's best intersts
in mind.  I see that you too may have been overwhelmed with the
falshoods these invaders are spreading.  I do hope you will come to your
true senses and bring forth a host of fighters to fight with we patriots
of the Queen that protect the Western Region.

I call all fighters of the Western Region, and all those who owe
allegiance to persons of the West, to form behind our leader in
defending this region from the onslaught.  I will be behind our
commander.  Labor Day weekend!!  Let all come and assemble to show Their
Majesties the might of the ANSTEORRAN rapier army composed of the
fighters from both sides.

> Any of these possibilities is cause for a pre-emptive invasion, so let's
> assume the worst and attack before they know it's comin'!

Umm...  I think we may have figured it out. ;o)

> **Extra Glory Points, and possibly a valuable bounty, will be awarded
> to the
> fighter who first slays*** Mercenary Mercer.

I'll go one further.  I'll donate a prize to the shire or Barony who can
muster the greatest number of fighters during the day of the melees.
Members must be from the same group, and all must fight in the melees(
but not necessarily on the same side).

> ***Don Edward Mercer is not eligible for said bounty through
> self-sacrifice.

Good Brother, you should know I would never try to cheat someone out of
their due right of shedding my blood..........if they can!

Yours in Service
Don Edward Mercer