[Ansteorra-announce] Interkingdom Brewers Guild Competition at Namron Protectorate

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 30 19:47:14 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra...and most especially its purveyors
of potables,

It is with great pleasure...even glee...that I announce the Interkingdom
Brewers Guild (IKBG) competition at Namron Protectorate on October 7-9,
2005.

Sir Trelogin will be joining us (with several cohorts) from the Midrealm to
sponsor this happy competition. IKBG categories include Beers/Ales,
Meads/Wines, and Cordials/Liqueurs...and the results will posted along side
those of the rest of the Knowne World.

This competition will be the first of its kind in Ansteorra! Your next
opportunity will be at Gulf Wars!

Please contact me (Tadhg) for information on forms and rules at 405/447-6323
or ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net.

More information in the coming days.

Regards,
Tadhg