[Ansteorra-announce] Are you ready for Candlemas 2006

Celestria celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 08:27:57 PST 2005

    Join the Barony of Bryn Gwlad
  In Celebrating an Arthurian Candlemas
  February 4th 2006 at Pfluger Hall
  203 E. Pecan Street Pflugerville TX
  9:30am - 10:00pm

  Come and enjoy the companionship of friends and the displays of the Arts and Science as Baron Thomas chooses our next A&S Champion. Enjoy a day filled with Music, A&S Classes, Populace Vote A&S Display, an Arthurian Riddle Quest, Table Decoration Competition and a Great Feast!

  A&S Championship will be limited to one piece preferably following an Arthurian theme. Documentation is highly suggested. A Letter of Intent should be sent to Baron Thomas (gemartt at earthlink.net) and to HL Audette des Grenouilles (audette at sapheron.org) for table reservations. The Ansteorra judging forms will be used.

  A&S Populace Vote will be limited to one piece that has been made within the last year and has not been displayed before. Documentation is suggested and also a Letter of Intent for space. There will be a special judging for entries 11 years and younger.

  Table Decorating Competition with a Twist. Since our facility does not allow candles or fire, the twist in this contest is how will you bring the Candlemas light to your table? Here’s your chance to really be creative, no extension cords please.There will be a prize for the best creative table.

  For more information please check our web site at
  http://www.celestria-ledragon.com/candlemas.html

  If you are interested in teaching a class please contact Lady Vyvyanne Fox drgngoddess_2 at yahoo.com

  If you are traveling and would like a place to stay please contact Pamphilene of Mistra austinplantlady at aol.com

  In Service