[Ansteorra-announce] LoAR for December

Christine/Maria casadevaca at charter.net
Fri Dec 30 18:31:46 PST 2005

Hola!

Please forgive the tardiness of this missive, but the holidays like many of
you have kept me busy.  I hope everyone is having a joyful holiday!

The newest LoAR has been published and the following are the submissions
that were reviewed by Laurel.  There was only 1 acceptance and no returns!
Huzzah!

Acceptances:

Inman MacMoore. Reblazon of device. Sable, an eagle's sinister wing
displayed inverted with a claw issuant sustaining to dexter a broadaxe
palewise Or.

Originally registered 12/1982 and reblazoned 12/1999 as Sable, a winged
eagle's claw sustaining to dexter a broadaxe palewise Or, that blazon would
give it two wings, while the emblazon shows only one. The claw is much
smaller than the wing, so it has been blazoned as issuant.

As always, please feel free to forward thsis missive to your local lists.

In Service,
Lady Maria Cabeca de Vaca
Arbalest Herald for the Kingdom of Ansteorra