[Ansteorra-announce] Matching Fund Challenge to Benefit The Baron's Men

Adam Seymour Adam_Seymour at thebaronsmen.org
Mon Feb 7 11:58:40 PST 2005

Greetings unto the fyne people of Ansteorra,

It is with gratitude that I, Adam Seymour - proprietor of the Aster Theatre,
come before you with word from a fyne and noble man, Lord adb ar Rahman
Averroes Masarra of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. Lord Rahman has bid me
announce his challenge, stating that from this day until the end of March,
he will match any and all donations made to The Baron's Men up to a combined
total of $500.00.

By that, I mean that for every dollar donated to The Baron's Men by any
Ansteorran, Lord Rahman will match that total until his total contribution
reaches $500.00. Such generosity is a rare thing and must be well praised!

All goode gentles then have the opportunity to doubly benefit Ansteorra's
finest acting troupe with your single donation. Why, you may ask, do The
Baron's Men need such fund? Tis a fair question! Let me a ssure you that
furth construction is needed upon my theatre to accomodate the upcoming
production. This construction and the materials and painting must come at a
cost. Furthermore, it does require a greate train of wagons and beasts and
rented carts to transport so fyne a thing as the Aster Theatre. Again, these
things do come at a cost!

But you good and generous Ansteorrans may now make possible our fall
production of "The Merchant of London" with your donation - a donation that
will be matched by that matchless patron, Lord Rahman.

Any and all who wish to donate may do so by sending your check to my clerk
as listed below.

With greate thanks and many well wishes, I do remaine,
Adam Seymour

Donations may be sent to:
Pam Martin
15332 English River Loop