[Ansteorra-announce] Contacting the Chronicler...

David A. Salyer alexravenshaw at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 7 19:53:47 PST 2005

Greetings everyone...

I'm sending this out as a general announcement to cover as many people
as I can.

I'm currently out of town at a trade show for work deep into Trimarian
territory and our internet connection here at the hotel is spotty at
best. So, if I don't respond to your email for the next week or so,
please be patient and I'll try and answer everything as quickly as
possible as soon as I return.

Also, all items for the March Black Star need to be in my hands ASAP!

Thanks!
~Alex
Kingdom Chronicler: Kingdom of Ansteorra