[Ansteorra-announce] Bards needed at Sunderd Shield VI

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 09:45:34 PST 2005

Greetings unto the Kingdom of Ansteorra:

On July 22nd-24th the Shire of Crossrode Keep is holding it's annual event.  This year we would like to be able to hold a mini Bardic College.  We need teachers.  If you are interested in passing down your knowledge to others please contact me off list so that we can arrange for you to have class time.  Come and help us improve our society through bardic craft.  Impart your knowledge to eager minds.
In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne