[Ansteorra-announce] Donations for Volunteers

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Feb 20 05:31:21 PST 2005

Greetings Everyone!

As you may be aware, I am coordinating the volunteers for the Ravensmarch event for the war point. I am trying to run this as similar to how the volunteers are coordinated at Gulf War as possible so that people will have an idea of how GW is run.

To this end, my volunteers will receive one raffle ticket for every hour of service they perform. After evening court, the raffle tickets will be pulled for the prizes that generous folks like you have donated.

I have about 25 very nice things so far. I know that I will have more than 25 persons with raffle tickets. Please consider donating something to say thank you to those who are very seldom thanked or even noticed for what they do. It does not necessarily *have* to be something period. As long as it is new or gently used and you would be proud to give it away, I will be happy to have you donate it.

Please bring your donations to the Volunteer Coordinating area at the Ravensmarch event this coming weekend. Word fame will be given to those who donate for this worthy cause.

Thank you for your donations! I will see you at the volunteer area! Until then, I remain...
In Service,
HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg
Volunteer Coordinator/Ravensmarch event