[Ansteorra-announce] Fw: The Axeman Cometh...Too! Merchant call

evelyn harlow mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Sat Jan 1 09:03:51 PST 2005

Hello all,
    I would like to take but a moment of your time and let you know the the Incipent Canton of Skarrgard will be hosting The Axeman Cometh....Too! on the weekend of Feb. 25-27.  To any and all that would like to merchant at this event, we would love to have you.  We do require that you have an Oklahoma Tax permit, so please have it on hand.  There will be no merchanting fee for this event.  If you would like to reserve a spot or have any other questions, please contact Lord Halldor the Mad Jester  at ironstorm34 at hotmail.com .

Event Stewart,
Sayyidah Fayidah binte Asad umm Jawhar

As long as others experience you, it doesn't matter whether or not they understand. Even when you leave a trail, you leave people wondering.