[Ansteorra-announce] Call for Merchants - RavensMarch - Feb 25th to 27th

Cam Battaglia momma_cammie at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 12:38:49 PST 2005

 Unto the Populace of Ansteorra and all
Merchants of the Kingdom, I send you greetings
and bid you good day.

It is my honor to serve Their Excellencies of
Ravensfort and Bordermarch as they unite in the true
spirit of our fair Kingdom to host a joint event
of epic proportions. Not only will we entertain the
Royal Huntsman, but this will also be an official Gulf
Wars Practice.  While our Kingdom's fighters hone
their skills on the field of honor, those of us left
to tend the hearth fires may also hone our skills for
the Battle of Merchants Row at Gulf Wars.  Come!
Bring your finest wares and join us in this grand
endeavor.
I am honored to don the hat of Merchant Coordinator
for this historic event and am in hopes of enticing
each of you to bring your wares stand with me as we
once again serve Ansteorra’s and our Society’s finest.

This auspicious occasion will take place the
weekend of February 25th - 27th, 2005, and will be at
the site of Ansteorra's only stone castle. Jones
Country in Colmesniel, TX is one hour North of
Bordermarch and one hour East of Ravensfort.

More details can be found at
http://ravensmarch.bordermarch.org/default.htm ,
but right now, just get your name, contact
information, the name of your shop, your space
requirements(including camp space) and a description
of your wares to me so we can start promoting you.
This IS something you want to put on your schedule.

Remember, we have limited placement so get with me
soon, as reservations will be on a first reserved,
first space guaranteed basis.

I hope each of you are as excited as I am about this
as it promises to be an event that the bards shall
sing of for years to come. I look forward to hearing
from each of you very soon.

Yours in service,
Ly Katrina Alyse Argo
Merchant coordinator, Ravensmarch