[Ansteorra-announce] Reservations for GW 14 (part 2) Eq Crats Form

K Webb zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 06:11:10 PST 2005

Greetings again fine folks. The form below is for my records, to help me help the new wrangler.  You can fill it in online and return via email .  An additional question has been added with regards to lending of your personal horse for the Royals at Procession.  Also anyone who wants to do a challenge course or quest can reply here as well.  Thank you Lady Calena

PS. If you know of gentles planning to come with horse, but they maynot be on any of the list, please let them know.  Thank you.  SEE YA AT WAR!

If you have any special needs for your horses, please contact me at 361-438-2344 any time, or email me privately. Thank you.

REMINDER: 2 COPIES OF COGGINS AND HEALTH CERT REQUIRED.  THANK YOU

Registration Form (EQ Crat's records)

Legal Name:

SCA Name:

Address:

City/State:

Zip:

Phone:

Email:

Arrival date:

Staff/Non-staff:   (If staff will you camp up by barn or elsewhere?)

# in party:

Area of pavillion/tent:

Length of Truck & Trailer:

Arrival date:              (Early On, Must be Pre-registered)

Shavings:

Hay:

Bringing: # of horses:  Sent Reservations in with Wrangler? Date sent:

Renting  # of horses:      Days needed

Sharing: (y or n) with whom:

Would you consider lending your personal horse to the Royal Procession?  (y) or (n)  {if yes weight limit you require}

Refund:

Cancellation 30 days before: full. 15 days before: ½. less than 15 days, no refund.