[Ansteorra-announce] Jagermeister II - Ffynnon Gath - Be There!!!

Anton Cwith anton.cwith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 08:30:39 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

As a new year has dawned on our Fair Kingdom, the times look bright
indeed.  The Shire of Ffynnon Gath invites one and all to come and
enjoy a great time at a beautiful site.

Activities will include:

Heavy Fighting- All fighters will introduce themselves to our Baroness
before they fight. The victor will be determined by a Swiss 5
tournament, with a twist…NO Shields. All rounds will be fought in
matched styles. The Swiss 5 shall consist of a round of Glaive/Great
Axe, Florentine, Single Sword or mace (bucklers may be allowed),
Spear, and Great Sword.   The tournament may be decided by a match of
OGRE BALL, or fought out in single combat, at the discretion of the
fighters.

Youth Boffer- The youth boffer champion (Jung-Jägermeister) shall be
decided in a similar fashion. Shields will be allowed for our youth.
Those needing youth combat authorizations should contact Lord Michael
of Langley to setup an appointment.

Brewing competition- Bring your finest beers, ales, stouts, and lagers
to be judged by popular vote. Who will be our next Bräumeister?

A&S Competition-  No theme required, documentation appreciated. Bring
your entries o be the next Artisanmeister.

Fire Spinning-  Saturday night we will have a Middle-Eastern style
Hafleh including fire spinning, belly dancing, and drumming.

Middle Eastern Classes-  A beginners belly dance and other classes
will be taught at the Middle Eastern Encampment for those intersted in
learning. Contact Yamina for more details.

Saturday Classes Schedule
11 am-12 noon Basic Belleydance Movement
1 pm-2 pm Beginning Middle Eastern Drumming
2 pm-3 pm  Bellydance-Applying Movement
3 pm-5 pm Henna Application & Fancy Tassle

Bardic Circle-Come share your knowledge or learn the songs of Ansteorra!

Children's Activities-In addition to youth boffer, there will also be
other activites for our young ones.

Tavern-The Saracen Blade Tavern will be on site serving lunch ($3) and
dinner ($7) as well as the finest beverages in all of Ffynnon Gath.
Games of chance will be on hand to entertain our guests.
**Prices have changed since the posting of our Black Star add.

Please visit our website for more information at:
http://ffynnon-gath.ansteorra.org/jagermeister2.htm

In Service to Crown and Shire,
Syr Anton Cwith
RHOADD