[Ansteorra-announce] A Fund Raiser for The Baron's Men at Steppes Twelfth Night

Brian_Martin at Dell.com Brian_Martin at Dell.com
Wed Jan 5 12:12:10 PST 2005

Greetings Ansteorra,

I thank you for your patience in allowing me to relay this message from
Adam Seymoure:

Glad greetings Unto the goodley folk of Ansteorra,

It is my greate pleasure to announce to one and all a fund raising
effort to benefit Ansteorra's finest theatrical company; The Baron's Men
that is to take place at Steppes Twelfth Night! I have commissioned
various fyne artists to create their goodely wares to be given out in
exchange for donations. If ye love the theatre and wish to be a patron
of the arts, come ye then to Steppes Twelfth Night, meet there the
players from The Baron's Men and give ye freely to support our upcomming
production of "The Merchant of London". Your reward shall be fynly
wrought treasures and the knowledge that ye hath helped bring to the
stage another fyne production by The Baron's Men!

I thus remaine,
Adam Seymoure
Proprietor, the Aster Theatre