[Ansteorra-announce] Pop Counts

Erik Langhans ELanghans at khou.com
Thu Jan 20 10:05:13 PST 2005

I wanted to share with you the most recent population/membership counts.

In early 2004 we had..
Sustaining 1,339
Family 707
Associate	89
Total number of Ansteorrans 2,135

In Jan 2005 we have...
Sustaining 1,268
Family 718
Associate 102
Total number of Ansteorrans 2,088

That's a net loss of 47 paid members.

Please, please consider renewing your membership.  You can even go online to do it at https://secure.sca.org/membership/

How can we change the direction our membership counts have taken?

Adult-focused demos.

I urge every Ansteorran to take part in one adult-focused recruitment demo this next year.  Demo and New Member Materials have been produced on CD for every group.  We are trying to hand these out at every event either I or my Demo Coorinator, Lord Seamus, are at.  If you need one more quickly email Seamus at demo at ansteorra.org

Thanks for supporting Ansteorra.

Modius
Kingdom Seneschal