[Ansteorra-announce] EQ Info forms for reservations and staff,

K Webb zeusbabycakes at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 07:45:26 PST 2005

Greetings everyone, Remember I need to have an idea of who is coming so I may help the new wrangler with stall stuff.  And I know you are reserving with him, but at my end, I need to have things ready for you upon arrival, and planning purposes for camping and space.  So please fill out the following information at email it back thank you for all your help and patience ...Lady Calena

Please fill in the following information and email this to me. Don’t forget to reserve your stall, I cannot guarantee one if you show without a reservation.  Thank you.  If you have any questions, please call me…361-438-2344 after 9pm during the week is best for me, but you can leave a msg and I will return your call.

REMEMBER: To bring 2 copies of health certificate and coggins.

Legal Name:

SCA Name:

Address:

City/State:

Zip:

Phone:

Email:

Bringing:   # of horses:

Renting:      # of Horses        Days needed:

Sharing: (y or n) with whom:

Arrival date:     (Early On, Must be Pre-registered)

Staff/Non-staff:      # in party: (I need this info for my list to Autocrat or you cannot get on without paying an extra fee)

  (If staff will, you camp up by barn or elsewhere?)

Area of pavilion/tent:

Length of Truck & Trailer:

Shavings:

Hay:

(Hay and shavings $4.00 per bale and bag)

Do you wish to help by volunteering? (Y or N)