[Ansteorra-announce] RE: would like your opinion

Her Ladyship Arabella de Montacute hlarabella at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 8 17:31:59 PDT 2005

Greetings to all of you,

Just FYI.... I have been very closely involved with the last 2 Anniversary's
for our kingdom.  I am in the process of designing a bid for our next
anniversary.  My research will send me in the direction of what you the
populace desires for our next anniversary.

I'm getting very good responses so far and thank you to those who have
responded so far.

I'm dealing with the negative aspects first just to get them out of the way.
If you want to complain about something about this event, this is the time
to do it.  Your opinion is important.  If you don't say something I won't
know that something needs to change.

After these last questions have been out for 7 days, I'll post some more
questions about what you did like.

Again I will post a tallied response for all the opinions I have received,
so please take the time and let me know your  thoughts.

I appreciate your opinions and your love of our Kingdom.
HL Arabella

Subject: would like your opinion

Question 1
What did you NOT like about Ansteorran 25th Year?

What did not work?

What should be done differently?

What are your suggestions how to fix what was wrong?