[Ansteorra-announce] Chirurgeon and Waterbearer classes at Round Table

Sue Delk ladydds at verizon.net
Fri Jul 15 09:11:38 PDT 2005

Greetings!!

    The chirurgeon and waterbearer guilds will be having classes this weekend at Round Table. Please check at gate for classroom assignments.  The schedule is as follows:

9-12 am  CPR/First Aid Challenge  **This is for renewal of certifications only**

1-2 pm  Chirurgeon 101

2-3 pm Waterbearer 101

3-4 pm Navigating the chirurgeon website and online reporting

We apologize for the delay in posting this schedule.  As we all know, sometimes Real Life gets in the way.  We look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow in Dragonsfire Tor!

In service to Crown and Kingdom,

Lord Arkell vom Cophus, Kingdom Chirurgeon

Lady Genevieve del Gamba, Kingdom Waterbearer