[Ansteorra-announce] Equestrian demo at Wiesenfeuer's Baronial Championships XV

Sandra Derrick okbunyip at prodigy.net
Mon Jul 25 21:13:35 PDT 2005

The Barony of Wiesenfeuer invites one and all to our fifteenth Baronial Championships to be held Labor Day weekend, September 2-5, at beautiful Camp E-Ko-Wah near Marlow, OK.

In addition to our usual competitions in heavy and light weapons, archery, arts and sciences, bardic, Middle Eastern dancing, and drumming, this year we will also be having equestrian activities.  Saturday we will have a presentation on basic horse care, and on Sunday we will have riding demos and hands-on activities.

Those with horses who wish to participate MUST bring the following items:  current negative Coggins test, your own penning, and your own food.  Papers will be checked at the gate before any unloading will be allowed.

There is still cabin space available as well as ample space for tenting.  For further information, see our web site at wiesenfeuer.ansteorra.org.

Come and check out this new event site and join in the fun and games.

HL Cassandra de Skardeburgh
autocrat