[Ansteorra-announce] Steppes Artisan

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 19:07:31 PDT 2005

Greetings,  Ansteorra!

I can't believe that the summer is almost over. You know what that  means?
Pennsic.

But for those of us who can't attend  Pennsic, we have Steppes Artisan,
Saturday, August 13th!

 It's indoors, with air  conditioning, centrally located, and it's the
perfect place to see all  the competitors vying for the title of Artisan of the
Steppes.

Come see incredible displays of style,  skill, and research from at least
*27* different artisans from almost all the  regions of our Great Kingdom!

There will be, for the first time  ever, a display and hands-on  class on
Historic Rapier Combat Arts and Sciences hosted  by Don Aaron Harper.

Also, we are the first event to host an Ansteorran History Salon  hosted by
Duchess Larissa. The topic for this Salon  is "The History of the White
Scarves of  Ansteorra". Speakers for the  salon include Don Christian Dore' and Don
Tivar, among other notable White  Scarves.

For more information, schedule, and a map,  go to
_http://www.steppes.org/events/artisan.html_ (http://www.steppes.org/events/artisan.html)

There is no feast, but there is a potluck  luncheon.

Please be aware that this is  a DRY site.

Lady Maili Donnel  MacGregor - Event Steward
_donnelshaw at aol.com_ (mailto:donnelshaw at aol.com)

Mistress Xene  Theriane, Assistant Steward and artisan wrangler
_xaraxene at comcast.net_ (mailto:xaraxene at comcast.net)