[Ansteorra-announce] Teachers Needed for Autumn Melees

The Briar Patch thebriarpatch at wt.net
Fri Jul 29 09:33:15 PDT 2005

Arts and Sciences Teaching Interest

Have you a skill or area of interest that you would like to teach at Autumn Melees? We'd love to have you! Please fill out the following information and I will contact you to set up your class.  Please fill out one of these for each class you would like to teach.  If you know of anyone else who might like to teach please pass this on.  Official schedule of classes should be posted by Nov. 12th.

Thank you, Lady Kasinda. Thebriarpatch at wt.net

SCA Name:

Legal Name:

Phone:

Email:

Proposed Class Title:

Brief description of class:

Length of time needed:

Materials or cost:

Preferred Teaching Time: Thursday     AM     PM

                                        Friday         AM     PM

                                        Saturday     AM     PM