[Ansteorra-announce] King's College Feast

LdTadhg ld_tadhg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 6 09:48:27 PDT 2005

Greetings,

For all planning to attend, hereafter follows the feast menu:

First:   Salat, Cheeses, Bread, and Butters
Second:  Beef (Roasted and Like Red Deere) with various Sauces, Pickled
Cucumbers and Champignons, Makerouns, Cariota
Third:   Pomme Dorryse (Golden Apples), Broccoli and Cauliflower in a Celery
Mint Sauce, Blancmange
Dessert: Daryoles, Fresh Fruit
Drinks:  Sekanjabin (Persian Mint Drink), Tea, Water

I will have a list of all ingredients posted at the event. If you have any
questions or concerns regarding food allergies, etc., please feel free to
contact me via email or phone 405/447-6323.

Also, please remember your feast gear...candles and alcohol are allowed.

One final note, feast space is limited to 125. Please take a little time out
of your day to register with ACCEPS...only two days left...and/or drop me an
email with your feast registration.

Regards,
Tadhg