[Ansteorra-announce] Passa direction correction

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 21 20:33:50 PDT 2005

I apologize, lords and ladies, but I was mistaken in my previous post.  I
didn't realize that 2477 is a Ranch Road, not a Farm to Market.  If you get
on mapquest.com it has to look up the intersection of Interstate 40 and
Ranch Road 2477 with a zip code of 79066.  Then it pulls up a map that is
zoom-able.  The exit number off of I-40 is 128 which I forgot in my previous
post as well.  I hope this helps everyone that has never been to our corner
of the western region before.  And it is a 3 mile drive down to the lake
with twists and curves, but no dirt roads.
In Service,
Kate de Hyet