[Ansteorra-announce] Passa de Arms thanks

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 27 08:22:05 PDT 2005

Hello Ansteorra, I wanted to thank everyone that attended Passa de Arms this
weekend past.  Everyone there made it the great event that it turned out to
be.   I had a lot of help running everything this weekend and I appreciate
it greatly.
   Their Majesties held a wonderful court and managed to keep their
composure even after discovering that an unknown party sent plauged attack
deer into our lands in attempts to destroy those of us at the event.  Thank
heavens the archers were at the ready to foil the attempt.
   The tournaments and competitions went very well thanks to the marshals
and others that ran them for me.  We wouldn't have found our new defenders
without you.  And I am very happy that so many people stepped up to claim
the right to defend our shire.  Those that won are held close to our hearts
but all that entered are very dear to us.
   And I would especially like to thank the children that helped me
throughout the day.  They did water-bearing and ran errands and served
feast.  All of them offered to help and that was very noble of such young
people.  Thank you very much.
    In Service,
    Kate