[Ansteorra-announce] i knew it...i forgot...

Antonello del Bello antonello at integrity.com
Mon Jun 27 15:45:46 PDT 2005

Again, greetings are sent.

Briefly, as it relates to KDMS, I failed to mention both our heralds and the Toys for Tots numbers.

Thanks both to Valeria (emphasis on the e) and Groa, our heralds.  Awesome and very creative jobs you did!

Just so you all know, the Toys for Tots raffle was a huge success!  Baroness Signy Gandolvsdottir won the chair made by the hands of Malachai Morgan.  Contragulations, Signy!  Also, we had a count of over 50 toys donated!  THANK YOU each and every one for your gift to the children.  I understand we'll potentially be doing this at other events throughout the rest of the year, so stay tuned for more opportunities to give!

Thanks again!

Antonello & David