[Ansteorra-announce] Fwd: [Chirurgeonate-Ansteorra] Digest Number 102

richard hall arkellvomcophus at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 22 07:48:40 PST 2005

The system worked only because of the sum of the its parts was greater than eachn part on its own.

Topics in this digest:

1. Fw: [Elfsea] Thank you
From: "Sue Delk"

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:08:09 -0600
From: "Sue Delk"
Subject: Fw: [Elfsea] Thank you

This is a grateful "Thank You" from spouse of one of the patients that was treated at Gulf Wars. She wanted to have this passed on to the Chirurgeonate so you all would know how much you are appreciated.

In service,
Lady Genevieve del Gamba
ER Deputy KC
Ansteorra