[Ansteorra-announce] June Approaches....

Kate HIte katharinerh at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 20:43:46 PDT 2005

And with it so does PASSA DE ARMS!  On June 24-26th feel free to join us as
we host our defender tournaments.  The site is Lake McLellan, an hour east
of The Shire of Adlersruhe right off I-40.  We will be hosting all our
defender tourneys that weekend and have several classes scheduled as well.
The feast main dish is beef in the flavor of bear, and its delicious!
During feast the local Dance troop, Sahara Nar, will be performing as well.

For those that plan to attend, I have news that the Guardsman Supply Company
will be merchanting.  Their booth consists of:   List legal fenceing
doublets, fenceing helments, gloves, point to pamell doublewides, fighting
Main Gueis and other fenceing stuff. In the heavy line: starter helms,
stainless steel 3 lame elbows and knees, shoulders, both fighting and
coustom grade chain mail, and a large selection of Daggers, swords, books
and a little garb.
Which is a lot of neat stuff, so be prepared to find something you can't
live without.

It will be an excting and fun weekend for all so please join us if you can.

For more information look at
http://adlersruhe.ansteorra.org/passedearmes.html

Hope to see you there....
In Service,
Kate de Hyet
Autocrat

P.S. I have put in a request for mild weather but it hasn't been approved
yet... I should know a few days before the event....