[Ansteorra-announce] An Invitation to a series of Salons

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Wed May 11 18:51:07 PDT 2005

Greetings Unto the Most Heroic Populace of the Kingdom of Ansteorra!

I am doing a series of salons at upcoming events starting in August at
Steppes Artisan where tea and a side board will be served, and elegant
speakers from the Kingdom will grace us with their knowledge of Kingdom
history, arts, service, duty and courtesy, as well as many more subjects.

We have so many wonderful aspects of the dream of the society and our
Kingdom's history to share and learn with each other, that I am breaking
them up a topic at a time, and hosting them in informal salons/teas where
everyone is welcome to come and sit and listen to the speakers, relax, and
enjoy the company of the community attending.

The tea and side board are my gift to the people attending.  If your area
group is agreeable to one being hosted at a local event, please contact me
directly at ladyoftherose at hotmail.com or by phone at  972-245-9707.

If you would like to be one of the speakers at an upcoming salon, I will
welcome you with all enthusiasm, also please contact me directly at the
information above.  Also feel free to suggest topics and speakers, for these
to be successful we need many perspectives and speakers.

The first salon scheduled is at Steppes Artisan and several members of the
Order of the White Scarf have graciously agreed to attend and talk with us
about the history of the Order and it's traditions.  We will have an open
floor at the end of the salon for questions to the speakers.

This is all about learning and sharing our traditions as a Kingdom, and as a
group who shares a dream called Ansteorra.

In service to the Crown and Kingdom, I remain.

Duchess Larissa Alwynn Clarewoode of Aquitaine, OL OP