[Ansteorra-announce] Children's class at Steppes Warlord XXXII

Chiara chiara at io.com
Fri May 20 23:27:31 PDT 2005

HL Dyan and I, HL Chiara, will be teaching a children's class at
Steppes Warlord. The class is open to anyone from the age of 7 on up.

We will be teaching a class on how to make a pair of mittens with
gauntlets. We will provide the pattern, the felt, the needles, and
the pretties, you provide your kids and if you wish, yourself.

Adults are welcome and encouraged to join in the class. Class is on
Saturday May 28 at 10am in the Great Hall. A diagram of the hall can be
found on the Steppes Warlord Website,
http://www.steppes.org/warlord/hall.html

If you have gloves or mittens that you want to add gauntlets to come on over
and we can help you too! :)

HL Chiara
Apprentice to Master Fritz