[Ansteorra-announce] Littlest Event

BSmif76308@aol.com BSmif76308 at aol.com
Thu Nov 10 19:23:03 PST 2005

Greetings Good Friends,

Much has happened since we have
last gathered in the Shire of Brad Leah.
That is why I would like to  extend an
invitation to our shire’s littlest event
November 19 2005. The  little gathering
will take place at the Sikes Outdoor
Education Center  on the campus of
Midwestern State University in Wichita
Falls, TX.  Festivities start at 10:00 AM and
wrap up at 10:00 PM. Since the cost  of
maintaining one’s cart is so dear these
days, there will not be  a cover charge
for site or the pot luck feast.

 What will be happening to spend your time
besides catching up  with old friends and
making new ones? There will be a full
slate of  activities.
Heavy combat for those chivalric fighters
Rapier  combat to honor our dearly
departed Don  Benedict
A & S Display to show off your latest  project
Bardic for your favorite stories and songs
Classes for  those wanting to expand there
knowledge. (If you  are interested in sharing
your knowledge, please  let me know)

 We are hosting a pot luck style feast with
the Shire providing  bratwurst so bring
something to share with others. Only service  animals
are allowed and the site is dry.  And if you are
traveling with children, Minors must be
accompanied by a parent or legal  guardian.
They may also attend with a 21 year or older
adult with a  signed and notarized Minor
Event Waiver Form from the parents.

 The best way to reach the site is take Taft
boulevard off of  Highway in Wichita Falls. On Taft
travel about 1 mile and turn right on to  Midwestern
Parkway. The Sikes lake Center is the left turn at the
1st  light.
Hope to see you there so we can catch up.

Respectively,
HL Monica De la Cueva (Event Steward)
Monica  Forsgren
2242 Piedmont Place